Appleton Personal Injury, Auto Accidents & Workers' Compensation Attorneys Committed to Getting Clients Positive Results
Handling cases throughout the Fox River Valley
Bollenbeck Fyfe, S.C. is an established law firm located in Appleton, Wisconsin that focuses on several practice areas, including auto accidents, workers' compensation, family law, business law, real estate, criminal defense, bankruptcy, social security disability, estate planning and civil litigation. There are four attorneys on our staff, each of whom has more than 15 years of experience practicing law in Wisconsin. Their combined years of experience give Bollenbeck Fyfe extensive understanding of the Wisconsin legal system and knowledge of how to guide your case toward a positive resolution. Whether you need zealous representation in state or federal court, or legal guidance
in handling a transaction, the attorneys at Bollenbeck Fyfe are ready to handle your case.
Providing personal attention and effective service
The stakes are high any time you are involved in a legal dispute or negotiating a transaction, so it's important to know that the attorney representing you has the necessary tools to get you a positive resolution. The legal team at Bollenbeck Fyfe prides itself on providing high-quality legal services by giving all of our clients the benefit of our:
- Personalized service -- Our attorneys are committed to meeting with our clients face-to-face to establish a positive relationship built on trust and open communication. At Bollenbeck Fyfe, we are big enough to effectively handle your problems, but small enough to care about you on a personal level.
- Focused practice -- Each of your attorneys focuses on a specific legal area within our practice in order to provide you with focused representation. This allows our individual attorneys to develop the necessary skills to provide efficient and effective representation to our clients.
- Experienced representation -- Our staff of four attorneys has more than 80 combined years of legal experience between them. This gives them the firm knowledge of the legal system that you need on your side. In addition, Attorney Bollenbeck and Attorney Fyfe have earned BV® Distinguished Peer Review Ratings by Martindale-Hubbell® for their high ethical standards and professional ability.
Comprehensive service on a range of issues
Bollenbeck Fyfe prides itself on being able to effectively handle a variety of different legal issues for clients. Our general practice law firm represents clients in the following areas of the law:
- Personal injury -- Our lawyers fight for personal injury victims to recover the compensation and medical costs they deserve from the party responsible for their injuries.
- Workers' compensation -- If you suffered a job-related injury, we help guide you receive the workers' compensation benefits you deserve for your pain.
- Motor vehicle accidents -- A motor vehicle accident can have a devastating effect on your short and long-term health. We find out who is at fault for your injuries as we work to recover any damages you may have sustained.
- Criminal law -- We provide effective criminal law defense in state and federal court to clients accused of a crime.
- Estate planning -- Your legacy is important to both you and your family. That is why it's important to seek the help of a skilled law firm to help you with your estate planning needs.
- Family law -- Family law cases are among the most stressful legal challenges you can face. Whether you are dealing with a divorce, custody issue or any other legal matter involving your loved ones, Bollenbeck Fyfe is here to help.
- Business law --
Part of running a successful business is having access to effective legal representation. Bollenbeck & Fyfe can help guide your business by providing effective and cost efficient strategies for transactions or litigation.
- Bankruptcy & Creditor Rights -- If you are personally experiencing financial difficulties or bankruptcy issues, Bollenbeck & Fyfe can help alleviate your financial stress by providing several options depending on your current financial circumstances. If you are creditor seeking collection, Bollenbeck Fyfe will provide you with a cost effective solution to collect your debt.
- Real Estate -- Residential or commercial real estate transactions contain numerous issues that Bollenbeck Fyfe can assist any purchaser or seller from the Offer to Purchase to Closing. Bollenbeck Fyfe also provides title insurance at cost effective rates.
Talk to an experienced team of attorneys today
Call Bollenbeck Fyfe, S.C. at 920.735.1711 or contact us online to schedule an appointment with one of our attorneys. We work on a contingency basis and offer free consultations on all injury cases. Our office is located in Appleton on College Avenue, one block east from the Outagamie County Airport.